Don’t Call Just Anyone for Chimney Repairs… Let Our Certified & Experienced Team Handle Them All
At English Sweep, Inc., one of our main goals is to keep your fireplace as safe, efficient, and attractive as possible. We’re all about helping you enjoy warm fireplace memories for years to come, which means when repairs are necessary, we’re here to take care of them for you.
We have Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA)– and National Fireplace Institute (NFI)– certified sweeps on the team – in fact, we have more CSIA-certified sweeps than any other company in the area. Not only that, but we have decades of experience tackling chimney problems – from leaks and foul smells to unsightly imperfections and inefficiencies.
So, if you need chimney repairs, English Sweep, Inc. is the company to trust.
Our Repair Services: We Strive to Cover it All
Here’s a bit more insight into all the repair work we can tackle for you:
- Leaky Chimney Repair: There are numerous causes of chimney leaks. Fortunately, we have solutions for every type of leak. We offer crown repair, flashing repair, chase tops and custom covers, chimney caps, and waterproofing services. All of these services and products can play a big role in resolving chimney leaks and preventing water-related damages.
- Chimney Relining: There are multiple options when it comes to relining work, but one thing is certain – the job has to be done right. A faulty liner will invite a lot of bigger issues that lead to inefficiency and threaten safety. If your chimney needs to be relined, we’d be happy to figure out what’s best for your system, whether that’s a stainless steel liner, an aluminum liner, or HeatShield®. We also offer firebox repairs.
- Damper Repair & Replacement: Whether you use your fireplace or not, dampers play a vital role in the efficiency and condition of your chimney system and the comfort of your home. If you have damper issues, we can either fix up your current one or offer an alternative option that’d be better suited to your needs.
- Masonry Repair: Tuckpointing services help to restore damaged mortar joints and keep your masonry both looking and functioning at the top of its game. Entrusting the job to a pro is the best way to guarantee long-lasting, attractive results.
- Chimney Demo, Rebuild & Restoration: If your chimney needs to be rebuilt or restored, this isn’t a job to trust to an inexperienced or uneducated crew. Our certified, experienced, and professional team is ready to get to work and do the job right. Say good-bye to stressful renovations and hello to a crew you can feel good about having in your home.
- New Chimney Construction: Adding a chimney to your home is an exciting process, but it can also be quite stressful. It needs to be done right the first time or you’ll experience a lot of problems and waste a lot of time and money. We’re here for you. You can count on our experienced and knowledgeable team to do everything perfectly.
- Bellfires & Prior Fire Fireplaces: Want a highly efficient, all-in-one fireplace system that’s made to really heat up the space? Consider a Bellfires or Prior Fire fireplace system. We specialize in the installation of each, and we guarantee an incredible finished product.
We Offer Quality Care to St. Louis, Ballwin, Wildwood, Chesterfield & the Neighboring Areas
Are you feeling overwhelmed because you know you need chimney repairs but don’t know who to trust? Put your worries aside, pick up the phone, and give our sweeps a call. We’d be happy to tackle the work for you, giving you one less thing to worry about in the weeks and months ahead. Once the new burning season begins, you’ll be happy you relied on us for your chimney repairs!
Dial 636-225-3340 or reach out to us online today. You’ll be glad you did.