We Offer Gas Log & Insert Installation Services You Can Feel Confident In
Thinking of switching to a gas-fueled appliance? Many are making the same call as they note the many benefits this fuel type has to offer. Learn the benefits below and take a look at some of the great gas logs and inserts we sell and install here at English Sweep, Inc. And if you live in or near St. Louis, be sure to rely on the techs at English Sweep, Inc. to tackle installation for you.
Benefits of Gas Logs & Inserts
So, what are the benefits of gas logs and inserts?
- High Efficiency Levels: Efficiency is never a worry with gas-fueled inserts. In fact, they’re known for being one of the most efficient heating appliances you can invest in!
- Easy to operate: Convenience is key for those with a busy lifestyle. Gas inserts can be switched on and off with either the flip of a switch or the push of a button. No more stressing about building/maintaining fires, getting the heat you need, or waiting for the fire to die out. With a gas insert or log set, everything’s easy.
- Heat Control: It’s also a lot easier to control your heat levels with gas. Temperature is easily adjusted, as opposed to with a wood-burning unit, which you’re constantly adjusting with the damper or more logs.
- Less Mess: Hate scooping messy fireplace ash or cleaning up after messy woodpiles? Gas appliances don’t utilize wood at all, so you kiss ash goodbye.
- Realistic Look & Feel: Nowadays, gas logs create authentic fireside experiences, so you still can have that classic look and feel you love, only without all the stress and hassle involved.
Make the Switch or Upgrade Your Gas Appliance With Ease
In the end, there’s a lot to be gained from switching to a gas appliance, and if you feel this would be the right fit for your home, then please reach out to our team! Whether you’re making the switch to gas or updating an old gas appliance, we’d be happy to work with you through this entire process.
Our team sells and installs the very best gas logs and inserts on the market, and we’re confident we can help you find the perfect fit. We have certifications with the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and the National Fireplace Institute (NFI), and we also maintain memberships with both the Midwest Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association (MWHPBA), and the National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG). Combine all of that with our experience in this business since 1979 and our long list of positive customer reviews, and you’ve got a team you can feel confident in for the long haul.
Call 636-225-3340 or reach out to us here on our website!
You should consider the many benefits of installing a top-sealing damper, another one of the great products we offer.