Is Your Fireplace Inefficient or Poorly Designed? Consider a Bellfires or Prior Fire Fireplace
You deserve to get what you need from your fireplace, and if this isn’t happening, then it’s time to make some changes. Here at English Sweep, Inc., we have two fireplace options we recommend for those looking to get more efficiency and heat – Bellfires and Prior Fire.
We’ve got some great information on both below, and if you’re looking to learn even more, give us a call. We’re certain we can help you find something that suits your needs perfectly!
About the Bellfires Fireplace
Bellfires fireplaces are extremely popular, and they’ve actually been a household favorite since the 1920s. They have an open-hearth design, which increases heat and efficiency significantly, and they offer countless other benefits as well. Here are some of the things people love about having a Bellfires fireplace in their home:
- They can heat large spaces. Due to their unique shape and design, Bellfires can radiate heat into a bigger living space for hours on end, making them ideal for bigger families – no noisy fan required!
- You’ll save money month-to-month. Good heat output gives you the ability to turn down your heat and save on monthly bills. And since these units don’t use a fan, you won’t have to stress about that raising your energy payments, either.
- They use less wood than their traditional counterparts. If you’re sick of chopping, storing, and hauling your own fuel (or having to go out and buy some all the time), one of these units will cut down on your workload significantly. The reason is that they’re highly efficient, so you’ll get more heat from every single log.
- There are typically frwer smoke-related issues. The way Bellfires are designed requires less draft and airflow, so smoke is far less likely to turn around and enter your living space. If this is a common stressor with your current system, this could be the answer you’ve been looking for.
- They’re aesthetically pleasing. No one wants to invest in a fireplace that’s an eyesore, no matter how efficient or easy to use it is. Fortunately, this isn’t something you’ll have to worry about in this case. Bellfires are beautiful units.
About Prior Fire Fireplaces
Prior Fire fireplaces are newer to the game, but not lacking in approval! Chimney companies and their customers have expressed a lot of excitement about these newer systems, and it’s clear they have a lot to offer any household in terms of improved efficiency.
Let’s go over some of their many benefits:
- They produce 2 – 3 times more heat than your average masonry fireplace. Because Prior Fire Fireplaces are designed with lightweight firebrick, less heat is absorbed into the firebox and masonry, and the heat of the fire is instead radiated back into your living space.
- They burn cleaner. These units are designed to burn off any additional particles before they reach your chimney flue. This results in a more complete combustion, which then leads to more efficient fireplace functioning and less pollution and creosote buildup.
- Proper clearances aren’t a problem. According to the Underwriters Laboratories (UL), Prior Fires have zero clearance to combustibles with 4-inch nominal masonry. What’s that mean for you? You can have a Prior Fire, even if you’re short on space.
- They can be installed in most fireplaces. There are some height, width, and depth requirements, but most fireplaces will easily meet these, no problem.
- They’re easy to install. It should take only one day for a single sweep to install this unit, all while using standard tools – no heavy construction work is needed.
- They come with a lifetime warranty. That means if you ever have an issue, you’re covered – can’t beat that.
Make the Right Investment for Your Home by Relying on Us
We’re not here to push products on you or force you to invest in services you don’t need. But if you’re looking to improve your fireplace game and get the efficiency you know you and your family deserve, then upgrading your hearth with a Prior Fire or Bellfires fireplace might be the perfect solution for you.