Improve Fireplace Efficiency With a New Fireplace Insert or Stove
Having a fireplace in your home can be a real blessing. But if your fireplace isn’t exactly as efficient as you’d hoped, you may be using it less and less. Fortunately, there are solutions to these problems, and if you live in the St. Louis area, you can count on the team here at English Sweep, Inc. to provide those solutions. You see, a fireplace insert or stove can eliminate fireplace inefficiencies and we sell and install some of the best fireplace inserts and stoves on the market.
Is an Insert the Right Choice for Your Home?
Operating an outdated system with poor heat output isn’t ideal, but neither is building an entirely new fireplace from scratch. That’s why many homeowners are excited to learn that simply retrofitting a fireplace insert into their old fireplace can make a world of difference.
Whether your fireplace is outdated, a poor performer, or riddled with flaws, a fireplace insert may be the solution.
Benefits of inserts include:
- More Heat: There’s no denying inserts pour a lot more heat into your living space. If you’re looking to improve efficiency and get more heat from your fireplace, this is one of the easiest ways to do it.
- Easy Installation: With fireplace inserts, you aren’t looking at a huge renovation job. Within a couple of days, your new hearth setup will be good to go!
- Money Savings: More heat using less fuel results in lower energy bills. Turn down the thermostat and put that insert to good use!
- Better for the Environment: If it’s your carbon footprint you’re worried about, inserts have far less impact on the environment than their traditional counterparts. The very best inserts are EPA-approved and highly efficient, which means emissions are cut way down.
- Less Maintenance: More efficiency means less maintenance, no matter which fuel type you’re using. And less maintenance is always a plus for busy homeowners.
- Lots of Styles: Any particular style you’re after? Inserts nowadays come in a wide range of designs, so finding what you like won’t be a problem.
Take a look at some of the fireplace insert options we sell and install here at English Sweep, Inc., and let us know if you have any questions. We’re happy to help determine which is the best option for your home.
Considering a Stove to Replace Your Fireplace? Want to Add a Stove to a Room That Could Use a Little Extra Heat & Charm?
Stoves are also growing in popularity as many realize their benefits. If this is the route you’re taking, here’s what you have to gain:
- More Heat: As with inserts, you’ll experience a lot more heat and efficiency from a wood stove than you would with a traditional fireplace.
- Placement Flexibility: Since stoves are freestanding and don’t have the weight and space requirements of a fireplace, placement options are a lot more flexible. So, go ahead – add a stove to your favorite room, no matter its size!
- Attractive Styles: Is your style traditional or modern? Intricate or sleek? There are a lot of different style options when picking out a new stove, so matching your current decor and aesthetic isn’t something to worry about.
- Money Savings: This is another feature stoves share with inserts – greater efficiency can easily result in lower energy bills!
Take a look at some of the stove options we sell and install and feel free to reach out with any questions.
Reach Out for Information on Your New Appliance
We take pride in selling and installing only the best stoves and inserts for our clients throughout St. Louis. Our experience working with chimneys and fireplaces dates back to 1979, so we know what products are reliable and which will continuously let you down. So, trust in our Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA)-certified sweeps for it all!
Call 636-225-3340 or reach out online today.
Gas logs and gas inserts are just a few of the products we offer. Check out your many options.