What have you got on your agenda for springtime maintenance? Buying new plants for your garden? Investing in some good lawn care products? Starting on those outdoor projects you’ve been putting off?
These are all well and good, but don’t forget to add chimney care to the list, too! Unbeknownst to many, the spring and summer months are actually great times to schedule your chimney care… and when you join the Frequent Fires Program at English Sweep, you’ll get some financial perks, as well.
Learn more about what you can gain below, then reach out to our crew with questions or to schedule.
Why Is Springtime Maintenance Recommended?
Many assume chimney care is best left to the fall and winter months, but this is actually the opposite recommendation of most sweeps. In fact, waiting until fall can end up inviting a lot of extra stress and expense. Here’s why springtime is the best time for chimney care:
- Convenient Scheduling: Once a person’s burning season ends, any fireplace or chimney maintenance tends to get pushed to the back of the brain until fall comes back around. This leads to our appointment books filling up in August, September, and October, and trying to find a day and time that’s ideal for you will prove to be challenging. Schedule now, so you don’t face conflicts!
- Quicker Repairs: Like we said, fall and winter scheduling can be a bit of a nightmare. So, imagine finally getting your inspection done, only to discover you have damages that need addressing before your burning season can begin – back to the calendar! Scheduling in spring and summer helps you avoid all that hassle.
- Longer-Lasting Repairs: In addition to getting you booked quicker, it’s important to note that most of the repairs we do will yield better results when completed in the warmer seasons. In a pinch, temporary fixes can be completed in the winter months, but they won’t last as long, and will likely need to be addressed again come spring. This is because most products need to cure or dry out in a specific temperature range.
- Money Savings: When it comes to masonry repairs and chimney damage, the longer damages go unaddressed, the worse they’ll become. This means simple (and affordable) fixes can quickly turn into expensive repairs if neglected for too long. And it’s not uncommon to sport some new wear and tear by the end of a burning season… get on any threats fast by scheduling care right away.
- Less Stress: In the end, don’t you want to be able to light up a cozy fire as soon as temperatures drop come fall? Just picture it… while your friends and neighbors are scrambling to get maintenance booked, you’ll be relaxing with a hot drink and your favorite book or movie, glad you got everything crossed off your list early. Can’t beat that!
We’re Here to Sweeten the Deal
And if those benefits weren’t enough to pick up the phone and give us a holler… we’re here to sweeten the deal even further! When you book a repeat inspection anytime from March to July, we’ll take $50 off the price of your service. Need a sweeping? Booking in this time period will knock $100 off the price!
And the savings don’t stop there. Once your sweeping or inspection is booked, you’ll qualify to save 10% on future restorations or projects that cost over $1000 – good up to $599 in savings! If you need some major work completed, this could amount in some big time savings for you down the line.
Do I Qualify?
Now, most promotions or special deals have a list of requirements that customers have to meet before qualifying… not us! We just have one caveat, and that’s that you have to be an established customer with us to take advantage of this deal. Basically… if you’ve booked with our crew anytime in the last year, you’ll be good to go.
Why Trust Us?
We know you have options, so why are we the team to trust throughout the St. Louis area? Well, to start, we have decades of experience. When it comes to chimneys and fireplaces, there isn’t much we haven’t seen, and you can bet we know how to handle anything that comes our way.
We also place a strong emphasis on education. We have certifications with the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and the National Fireplace Institute (NFI), and we’re members of both the National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG) and the Midwest Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association (MWHPBA), too.
Other reasons to choose us?
- Our owner, Gregg Boss, is Missouri’s only CSIA Master Sweep, which is an honor that takes years of dedication to obtain.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- We have a live answering service.
- We’re a family-run business and our care is family-focused.
- We’re known for being on-time and consistent – you’ll always be seeing the same friendly faces!
Ready to Schedule?
If you’re ready to get your appointment booked, we have two easy ways to get this done.
1. Call us at 636-225-3340 and speak with one of our representatives.
2. Fill out our online form, and we’ll give you a call to get you officially booked.
Simple! We’d love to get started serving you, so don’t wait to reach out. We look forward to speaking with you soon!